Thank you for joining the Sportening community, so glad to have you here! Our goal is to make Sportening the number one place for all sports fans where we can all have the best experience supporting our teams, safely and comfortably. In order to achieve this, we have some guidelines that promote a positive experience for our community.
These guidelines must be followed both by users in their behavior on the platform as well as when submitting user-generated content. Both these domains are moderated by the Sportening platform and can be reported by other users for non-compliance with these guidelines. User-generated content is subjected to the same guidelines listed below.
- Be respectful
- We get it, rivalry is a big part of football and sports in general, but you must respect all users, regardless of their race, gender, religion, sexuality, the club they support, your liking towards them, or any other variable.
- Threats of any kind and/or suicide references are strictly forbidden and will result in an instant ban.
- If you’re being attacked by another user please ignore them and report them to the group admins and Sportening in the chat. Guidelines still apply even if you’re being targeted, so mind your behavior and language.
- Mind your language
- The use of profanity and curse words should be kept to a minimum. Any language deemed derogatory towards any user is prohibited.
- No spamming
- Sending a large amount of identical or similar messages in a short amount of time, either in a single group or across multiple groups is labeled as spam.
- Self-promotion images and links are not allowed unless approved by Sportening. This includes unsolicited PM advertising. Please message us at email@example.com for further details.
- No NSFW (not safe for work) or adult content
- Including but not limited to nudity, pornography, violence, gore, disturbing content, etc.
- No offensive names or profile pictures
- You’ll be asked to change your name or profile picture if we deem them inappropriate. If you don't do it in a timely manner your account will be banned.
- Impersonating celebrities or any other people is not allowed and will result in an instant ban.
- Raiding other clubs’ communities is not allowed and will result in a ban.
- Don’t reveal any personal information about you or other people.
If you create new accounts after getting banned from the app, Sportening reserves the right to permanently ban your newly created account(s) without a guideline being broken or prior notice or warning.
Admins and Sportening staff will ban users at their own discretion. If you feel mistreated please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or concerns message Sportening in the chat.